- As we at CUT have always said the Main Stream Media will lie about Pro-Life people trying to make us out to be what we are not, racist thugs and woman haters.
- The incident at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington USA is a case in point, when peacefully waiting for their bus after the March for Life, boys form a Catholic school were confronted and insulted by anti-life protesters who moved into the peaceful group of school children who did nothing in return.
- A young student Nick Sandmann from Covington Catholic High School had a drum beaten just inches from his face yet did nothing in return - this non action by the pro-life boy sent the MSM ballistic, just because he had a faint embarrassed smile some of the time on his face.
- But perhaps the saddest thing is that his own bishop, Roger Foys of Covington, Kentucky also took his lead from the MSM and condemned the students, ever quick to condemn faithful Catholics the bishops have let themselves down again. There is a life site petition asking the bishop and the MSM to apologize, to sign click here.
- Or contact the bishop directly:
Bishop Roger Joseph Foy
Diocese of Covington
1125 Madison Avenue
Covington, Kentucky 41011
|What actually happened - a drum beat in the face of a student|
- The statement by the student in question