Tuesday 24 January 2023

TV Licensing letter




Dear Jackie Garswood (Customer Services Manager TV Licencing)

 Regarding your letter informing me that my No Licence Needed status expires February 2023.

 I wish to inform you that I do not have a TV and I have no intention of watching live broadcasts on any device what so ever.

 I believe that the BBC and the vast majority of the main stream media is destroying Western Civilization, already Christianity has fallen below the 50% mark in England and Walesfor the first time since seventh century.

 I firmly believe that the TV is a very destructive occasion of sin, that when it's not putting a militant secularist spin on the news and current affairs it is engaging in social engineering through drama and especially the Soaps.

 In fact I would not watch the BBC or any broadcast live television even if you paid me let alone pay you to do so. No thank you.

 Yours sincerely

  

Stefano Mazzeo

No comments:

Post a Comment