Friday 29 May 2020

Shame of Disney



SHAME on Disney+ for Targeting Toddlers with Pro-Homosexual Short Film 'Out' – Sign Your Protest


Disney+ is shredding the innocence of our children.

Because a friend of mine just sent me the following message:

My wife was multitasking. I was out doing yard work. She didn’t notice the title of a Pixar short on Disney + that my son picked to watch.

The title was “OUT,” rated G. 

My wife thought: “Nah, that cannot possibly be.”

Yep. It’s exactly what it’s about… An animated 9-minute short film aimed at toddlers about a young homosexual man deciding whether to tell his parents that his boyfriend moved in with him.


Click here to tell Disney to remove the film OUT from its platform and stop attacking the innocence of our children

My friend continues…

About 2 minutes in, my wife said:

“NOPE: This is going off. Sorry kids.”

And my 5-year-old son said: “Mom, that show was weird.”


Yes!  It’s beyond weird – It’s immoral.

So please:

Click here to tell Disney to remove the film OUT from its platform and stop attacking the innocence of our children

Fox News reports: “Pixar has unveiled its first gay main character in its new short film…” (May 22, 2020)

According to Entertainment, the film Out “will help move the [pro-homosexual] needle forward a bit more.” (May 22, 2020)

Deadline explains: Disney is “breaking barriers.” (May 23, 2020)

After you sign your peaceful protest, can I ask you to please share this petition with every God-loving soul on your e-mail list?

Thank you so much for fighting the good fight.


by John Ritchie

TFP - Tradition Family Property

No comments:

Post a Comment